Do you have what it takes to be part of MSK Health Innovations?
MSK Health Innovations connects high performing doctors with joint, spine, and pain patients nationwide outside the managed care paradigm.
To be an MSK Health Innovations doctor, you must meet strict selection requirements.
MSK Health Innovations is built to be national/international – growing into other markets. As we expand there is an opportunity to be involved.
If you are passionate about reinventing joint, spine, and pain care, we want to hear from you.
If you believe that the patient is primary and won’t settle for less-than-optimal results, we want to hear from you.
In many markets existing MSK Health Innovations physicians refer candidates they know through working and teaching together.
In situations where there are no direct network referrals, MSK Health Innovations starts with the minimum criteria listed below. Next, MSK Health Innovations will review intangibles such as your knowledge, attitude, and medical philosophy.
Minimum Selection Criteria to be Considered as an MSK Health Innovations Physician Team Leader
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R)
- (after 2000) completed an Interventional Pain Medicine (IPM) Fellowship with Board Certification
- Minimum 4 years practice experience, full-time IPM
- You must pass a comprehensive background check, including:
- Have high patient satisfaction scores and reviews
- Receive high recommendations from your peer physicians, facility managers, nursing staff, product representatives, etc…
Next Steps to Join MSK Health Innovations
If Minimum Selection Criteria are met, then:
- You will have an interview call with MSK Health Innovations assessing your experience, knowledge, attitude, and medical philosophy (having more than a passing familiarity with the works of Adam Smith, Ayn Rand, Frederic Bastiat, and others will serve you well in this process)
- If you pass this portion of the selection process, then the MSK Health Innovations opportunity is explained and contract documents sent for you to review
- Once contract documents and/or NDA is signed;
Physician Onboarding with MSK Health Innovations
MSK Health Innovations will visit you at your location and welcome you to the MSK Health Innovations network
You and your staff are introduced to and trained on the MSK Health Innovations model, methods, and software
Your 90 day probationary period begins and you have an opportunity to be a doctor again;
- Freedom to provide care and treatments of the kind and in the manor that you determine to be in the best interests of your patients
- Accountable to, and rewarded for, achieving optimal results and outcomes
- In short, free to shine!
If you’d like to learn about applying to be a part of the healthcare solution that is MSK Health Innovations, click here and inquire to learn more.